What we do
Professional event planning and design
- Anniversary Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events & Meetings
- Engagement Parties
- Holiday Celebrations
- Rehersal Dinners
- And more!
Details that Special Occasion By Design can help you with:
- Designing a plan to successfully carry out your event
- Contracting with reputably sound vendors
- Promoting your event
- Budget management
- RSVP management
- Handling stressful situations in a professional manner
- Problem solving
- Dealing with proper etiquette issues/problems
- Advice in difficult situations
- Choreography of your event
- Day-of coordination and, most importantly,
- Listening to your ideas and making them come true
About the Owner
Tracey M. Fricke, CSEP, MBC, CMP is a Professional Event Planner, the area's only Certified Special Events Professional, the area's only Master Bridal Consultant, and a Certified Meeting Professional. Tracey has been a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants since 1999 and a member of the International Special Events Society since 2005. She has her Masters in Business Administration from Creighton University. She has twenty years of event planning and design experience in a wide variety of different affairs.
Tracey has decided to put all of her education, experience, contacts, and expertise toward helping you plan your perfect event.
Contact Special Occasion By Design today for your free initial consultation.