Your wedding day is easily one of the most important events in your life. You, along with many others around you, want that day to run perfectly. What comes to mind when you picture your perfect event? Fragrant flowers all around, the dreaminess of the white gown that surrounds the most beautiful bride, the sharply dressed, handsome groom awaiting his exquisite bride, the most delicious wedding cake imaginable, and the incredible reception that follows as you dance into the night. Each of these pieces of the picture take much time in planning, research, decision-making, organization, and coordination.
Tracey Fricke, CSEP, CMP, ABC, the owner of Special Occasion By Design, is a Master Bridal Consultant (the only one in this region) and has been a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants since 1999 and a member of the International Special Events Society since 2005.
A professional bridal consultant/wedding planner can assist you in your planning needs.
Details that Special Occasion By Design can help you with:
- Designing a plan to successfully carry out your event
- Contracting with reputably sound vendors
- Promoting your event
- Budget management
- Handling stressful situations in a professional manner
- Problem solving
- Dealing with proper etiquette issues/problems
- Advice in difficult situations
- Choreography of your event
- Day-of coordination and, most importantly,
- Listening to your ideas and making them come true
From the engagement ring to the fantastic honeymoon, Special Occasion By Design can help make your dreams come true.
- Audiovisual Services
- Bridal Shower
- Bridal/Wedding Registry
- Budget Management
- Ceremony Location
- Choosing a date
- Day-of Coordination
- Engagement Party
- Engagement Ring
- Event Web Site
- Formal Wear
- Guest List
- Hall/Event Facility
- Honeymoon Planning Assistance
- Honeymoon Travel Arrangements
- Marriage Laws/License
- Musical Services
- Rehersal Dinner
- Rental Items
- RSVP Management
- Transportation (To/From Ceremony)
Contact Special Occasion By Design today for your free initial consultation.